Tuesday, November 23, 2021

AUTOGRAPHS FOR SALE Part Two: Gary Lahti

All of these photos are FOR SALE or FOR TRADE. I created these photos and had them printed last July for a private signing that I arranged after the Living Dead Weekend convention. I did a private signing with Gary Lahti who played "Alan" in KNIGHTRIDERS and I also did a private signing with Albert Amerson who played the "Indian" in KNIGHTRIDERS. I had wanted them to both sign a ton of things for me and photos of specific scenes from the movie, so I sort of had to do this private signing since I'm such a huge fan of KNIGHTRIDERS. I kept one of each of these photos for myself and my collection, the rest here are FOR SALE OR TRADE.

These are high quality, glossy 8X10 photos. They are actual photos and not printed on paper. 
Please private message me on Facebook to order.
https://www.facebook.com/lawrence.devincentz

When you are ready to order or trade, please tell me the names and numbers of the photos that you want when you message me.
Thanks.

These are all the photos that I had Gary Lahti sign:


GARY LAHTI 06


GARY LAHTI 07


GARY LAHTI 08


GARY LAHTI 09


GARY LAHTI 10


GARY LAHTI 11


GARY LAHTI 12


GARY LAHTI 13


GARY LAHTI 14


GARY LAHTI 16


GARY LAHTI 17


GARY LAHTI 18


GARY LAHTI 19


GARY LAHTI 20


GARY LAHTI 21


GARY LAHTI 22


GARY LAHTI 23


GARY LAHTI 24


GARY LAHTI 25


GARY LAHTI 26


GARY LAHTI 27


GARY LAHTI 28

No comments:

Post a Comment