Tuesday, November 23, 2021

AUTOGRAPHS FOR SALE Part One

I have a number of autographed photos FOR SALE or FOR TRADE. I created these photos for the celebrities to sign at their tables, at the Living Dead Weekend convention. I made a few extra for myself of each of their photos and I asked the celebrities to sign them for me so that I can trade them or sell them, since I did not charge them for this service. I also kept some for my own collection of course.
These are photos of the following celebrities:
Christian Dryden - Mall Kid Zombie DAWN OF THE DEAD

These are high quality, glossy 8X10 photos. They are actual photos and not printed on paper. 
Please private message me on Facebook to order.
https://www.facebook.com/lawrence.devincentz

When you are ready to order or trade, please tell me the names and numbers of the photos that you want when you message me.
Thanks.


CHRISTIAN DRYDEN 01


CHRISTIAN DRYDEN 03



No comments:

Post a Comment