Wednesday, December 15, 2021

31 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS WITH DAWN OF THE DEAD: DAY 15


Today's post features a rarely seen Egyptian movie poster for DAWN OF THE DEAD. I don’t have very much info on it, but here’s what the poster experts think…they say it has to be from a re-release from the past 10 years or so. It was possibly made for an Egyptian movie theater showing classic movies. It’s not on the standard paper used for theatrical posters in the USA. It’s slightly thinner and it measures 27 1/4 X 38 3/4. Like I said, I don’t know much info on it, but I thought you might like to see this poster from my collection anyway.


Each day this month I will be showing you something cool, rare, or even noteworthy concerning DAWN OF THE DEAD as a Christmas Present to the fans from me. I hope that you are enjoying this holiday look at DAWN OF THE DEAD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment