Thursday, December 2, 2021

31 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS WITH DAWN OF THE DEAD: DAY 2


Today's post features a reel of audio commercial spots for the advertisement of DAWN OF THE DEAD. These would presumably be played on radio stations that accepted advertising for DAWN OF THE DEAD upon its release in theaters. As you can see there are nine commercial spots of different lengths. A few have popped up on a dvd edition or two of the movie but never nine of them. I have never heard them or been able to play this reel of audio commercials because I don’t own a reel to reel player unfortunately. One day I’ll be able to hear them.

Each day this month I will be showing you something cool, rare, or even noteworthy concerning DAWN OF THE DEAD as a Christmas Present to the fans from me. I hope that you enjoy this holiday look at DAWN OF THE DEAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment